Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 207

Thread: JIB vs. Pound

  1. #121
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: JIB vs. Pound

    I'm not replying to anyone in particular--
    but has their ever been a game with no cheap shots or trash talking? I don't think you can stereotype a whole team.
    And if Pound people are rednecks then Norton people are, too because a few Norton fans sure didn't have a problem running their mouths after the game...
    i think this whole ordeal goes both ways-- it's not one sided!

  2. #122
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB vs. Pound

    I am not a player just a parent who wishes none of this even happened. What happened I don't know for sure. But you are right we lost and you won, but winning don't mean anything if you show no class with the win. Pound isn't on here making excuses or saying things why they lost. It was a close game for 3 quarters so I think it was a good game until at the end. I see alot of teams getting redneck once they lose and can't handle they lost, but we are not doing that. But for you guys to win and get on here (fans, parents,player) and complain over all this stupid stuff and don't even mention what you done yourselves is so stupid. That is not showing good attitudes either on your part. Your second string QB is a great kid and I hate that he was hit, but I know our players too and they are some great kids who love the sport just as much as you do. Take your win and just calm down.

  3. #123
    Inactive Member Gatorade_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2005
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB vs. Pound

    I agree that this has gotten way outa hand but I also agree with an ealier post sayin that their coach siad never stop till the scoreboard said 0. I dont think anyone was tryin to hurt anyone else I just think that it was a hard faught game between both teams and it was Pounds senior night and that had a big part of it but as far as the redneck and racist stuff all of that had nothin to do with Friday Nights game.

  4. #124
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB vs. Pound

    take your loss and calm down

  5. #125
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB vs. Pound

    dude i like you on the forum and everything but i have seen you in public you are way to old to be acting this immature
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  6. #126
    Inactive Member juggernaut7's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB vs. Pound

    i know there are some good kids on your team...im not trying to stereotype anybody.
    mike is a runner, marcus more of a passer..more or less, they dominate.

  7. #127
    Inactive Member Gatorade_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2005
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB vs. Pound

    Im takin it and hope everyone else will too, this game happeind last Friday and both teams have new games this week.

  8. #128
    Inactive Member juggernaut7's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB vs. Pound

    yep...they cant let what happened affect them this week
    mike is a runner, marcus more of a passer..more or less, they dominate.

  9. #129
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB vs. Pound

    when have you seen me in public man, and plus im sick and tired all this bull$hit crap people talk, plus if you dont like it dont read it

  10. #130
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB vs. Pound

    exactly...good luck to pound this week

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •